My joke critic

jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

AHi!!! I'm reading the all jokes of my co-workers in class. For me... the 3rd best joke is:

"Hey, man, I have just bought myself an aid for deafness that is a

wonder. I can put it in my ear and nobody realize


wonder. I can put it in my ear and nobody realizes i
s it. Huh, what things

[will they think of next]! And how much did it cost you?
A quarter past

two.

By Pau <---Click to join

And the 2nd best joke is:

John , I see you worried.

Him that it matches I run down in mine father-in-law.

Oysters! They go to you fault the brakes?


Not, not the gas pedal!

By Mios<---clic to join

AND THE BEST AND FUNNIEST JOB IS:

Two boys of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the

ground!!. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are white... The other guy calls

the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead!!! What can I

do?!!”
The operator, with a calm voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First,

let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot heard.
The guy's voice

comes back and he says: “OK, what more?“


BY ME OF COURSE Adri<---you must join

0 comentarios: